Dynamic Graduates & Post Graduates 3 to 5 years experienced in admin & operations with exposure to wholesome Office Administration in an IT company having ability to handle telephone, correspondence and to provide internal coordination at all levels within the organization.
Executives with experience in inter department coordination and office administration can apply.
- Graduates with previous experience in an administration related role
- Good experience in Customer Support to better understand what the customer needs and then address the needs directly
- Coordinating internal operation by providing support to all departments in the Organization.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages and online / offline applications
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Proactive with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent levels of computer literacy and typing skills
- Lead Generation skills to fix appointment and find potential clients for the Sales Team
- Knowledge on ISO 9001 QMS Process
- Creating a positive impression with professional manner
- Supporting all internal operations within departments
- Preparing invoices, reports, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software
- Perform general office duties such as maintaining records & performing basic book keeping work
- Possess strong ability for multitasking
- To prepare / generate all monthly reports as per schedule
- Ability to deal with different types of customers with passion for client service
- Ability to make outbound calls to all customers for renewals and new requirements
- Handling incoming calls from customers
- Lead Generation to fix appointment and find potential clients for the Sales Team