Young, dynamic male post graduate executives with strong English communication skills, knowledge of practices and current trends with relevant work experience in human resource management.
What are we looking for?
- Post Graduate with specialization in HR, having 2+ years of experience in human resource management.
- Able to communicate well with all levels of people.
- Need to be proactive, patient & be a person of keen listener.
- Excellent Leadership qualities & influencing skills.
- Ability to take initiatives and handle multiple responsibilities.
- Good writing skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous, detailed, well-organized and able to work independently.
- Expert user of MS Excel and numerically inclined. Well versed in MS Office.
- Exposure to process orientation, Root Cause Analysis approach with mindset towards CAPA
- Assist in overall recruitment & selection, training & development, employee recognition & engagement, PMS & facility management
- Responsible for overall recruitment (souring till hiring) in the organization. Should have worked on Niche requirements
- Adherence to TAT / SLA and build up a talent pool pipeline for all levels and verticals.
- Create a clear offer management process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptance.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers for the mid-senior level IT requirements
- Maintaining relationships with vertical leads to ensure staffing numbers and goals are achieved.
- Creation and Maintenance of Recruitment MIS and Dashboards / trackers and update the Manager and Top management about Weekly and monthly reports.
- Should adhere to the process of end to end recruitment
- Coordinating Employee Referral programmes
- Maintaining the daily tracker and updating it on regular basis
- Ensuring compliance of company policies and standards
- Maintaining employee records and information
- Responsible for preparing & maintaining monthly HR data for internal & external audit
- Coordinating the regular department and inter department meetings related data preparation for analysis & next steps