Dynamic Graduates / Post Graduates with 2 to 3 years of experience capable of handling software and web based IT projects (Project coordinator). Monitor and manage project activities during each phase of project life. Perform client relationship management i.e. communicating with client about each project on daily basis, updating clients regularly. Manage QA of each project i.e. looking after QA reports and focusing on project completion. Manage projects from development to implementation by communicating with clients. Provide regular status reports on Project development progress and issues to Team Managers & Clients.
What are we looking for?
- Graduates & Post Graduates from IT background with 2 to 3 years of experience
- Experience in Agile & Waterfall Model Development
- Knowledge of project management principles & models, software development methodology & software testing experience
- Should have exposure to Project Management & Time Management Skills.
- Experience in CMM level & ISO Documentation Procedures will be an added advantage.
- Experience in documentation like SRS writing, Project plan preparation using MS project, system flow diagram preparation etc.
- Determines project requirements and feasibility
- Assembles project team, assigning individual responsibilities and coordinating activities
- Develops project schedule, define project milestones and set up controls
- Communicates project status, issues, and/or concerns with executive management, team members & IT Manager
- Provides quality assurance to project deliverable and ensures projects are delivered on time
- Prepares project documentation from project initiation to project closure
- Prepares and delivers reports regarding project status and implementation.