We are looking for a qualified sales intern to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
The sales intern will complete all tasks assigned by the Biz Head, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the sales vertical wherever possible.
What are we looking for?
- U.G./P.G Diploma in marketing or sales.
- U.G / P.G Degree in marketing, Sales, Marketing, or Business major
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Proficiency in a english language would be an advantage.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
- A professional appearance.
- Driving license may be required.
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales collaterals
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- Compensation available