Position Title: Senior Executive Business development – Coimbatore
Reports to: Sales Manager & CEO
Performance Reviews: Annually / Quarterly
Type of Position: Full-time
Experience Needed: 2-3Yr’s
Strategic Importance of this Role to the Company
The Business Development Executive role is extremely important and pivotal to the growth of the company. This position is responsible for lead generation as well as the sales conversion and repeat business for all customers and clients. This position is responsible for improving marketing efficiency (cost of acquisition) continual improvement in sales conversion rates and exceptional customer service keeping our customers and clients up to date on current technology factors that drive business
My duties and responsibilities in this position are:
1. Business Development:
- Make 30 cold/warm calls to prospective clients to get 5 connects/conversations.
- Update Microsoft CRM with prospecting updates, pipeline and sales forecast updates
- Communicate with project management team to ensure that all projects and installations are occurring as scheduled and milestones are met.
- Communicate any necessary updates with clients on their equipment installations, pricing, drawings, permits, upcoming projects, etc.
- Make 25 calls per week to existing customer base to book 5 appointments
- Make 10 calls a week to unsold database to book 3 appointment
- Send at least 5-10 marketing emails a week
- Update Sales Projections for weekly Pipeline meeting with management team
- Lead discussion of current Pipeline opportunities and next steps in sales meeting.
- Meet with Project Manager to discuss the status of invoicing—follow-up on your open accounts.
- Attend marketing & sales meetings to brainstorm on new or existing marketing strategies.
- Attend 2 business events with the intent on booking 2 qualified appointments
- Attend a webinar or training event to gain/sharpen skills
- Share our referral program to receive 1 qualified referral per month
2. Provide WOW! Customer Service:
- Follow-ups on open proposals to prospects and existing clients.
- 24 Hours/8Hr workday response on all inquiries-be proactive not reactive
- Schedule face to face meetings/phone calls with potential new clients
- Answer incoming calls from unknown numbers with script
- Write weekly emails and thank you phone calls to customers who recently finished a job with us.
- Share client feedback and provide recognition on a weekly (at least weekly) basis to team members who produced client jobs.
- Target for 1 New customer testimonial per month
- Show customer appreciation through thank you letters, follow-up calls, etc.
- 100% of current and past customers contacted to understand satisfaction and needs.
3. Learning Program:
Bi monthly / quarterly learning program is organized / offered (such as webinars, Learning sessions, Storytelling) to learn new methodologies and to adapt with the current market condition & to improve professional growth opportunities.
4. Lead Measures-Critical Driver’s (Do This):
- Attend the daily meeting with TM’s and Project the plan & progress for the day
- Set a Target on daily basis for cold calling & Pipeline Engagement with the client’s / Customers & follow the pomodoro technique.
- Update Microsoft CRM with prospecting updates (Hot, Cold, Warm / Values), pipeline and sales forecast updates on daily basis.
- Make 20-30 Prospect calls per day and make 10-20 client calls per week and book 3 discovery appointments.
- Send at least 5-10 marketing emails a week to the client end.
- Do a regular follow up with the end client for the payment collection / product feedback / Improvements.
5. Lag Measures-Key Performance Indicators (Get This):
- 1. $112,500 in new sales/monthly
- 2. $46,000 in dollar margin
- 3. 3x Pipeline