We are looking for experienced & talented Hybrid Mobile App Developer for the post of Software Engineer to join our team. Candidates should enjoy working in a challenging environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to develop & complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts technology at the heart of everything it does. Candidates with 2+ Years of experience in the same field will be considered.
What are we looking for?
- Engineers, Graduates / Post Graduates with 2+ years of experience.
- Experience in Java programming (Android) SDK, Kotlin, Flutter SDK, and Dart programming.
- Knowledge in Apple developer account configuration and basic of Xcode and Android Studio IDE.
- Knowledge in Firebase SDKs is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SQLite database, SOAP / REST API.
- Knowledge on Android development in Linux environment is added advantage.
- Flutter skillset is preferable & Interest to learn Flutter framework is expected.
- Good concept of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and design principles
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn new versions of Android SDKs and iOS.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements & to prepare detailed technical design along with the Project Leader.
- Handle the team of developers / mentoring the juniors by task briefing, review the tasks & giving feedback
- Preparation of external documentation such as Requirement Specification, User Manual, System Manual, Technical documentation
- Developing the internal documentation such as Project Plan, Database design, Functional design
- Coordination with other teams such as Design & QA team for project completion / fulfilment.