We are looking for experienced & talented Android Developer for the post of Software Engineer to join our team. Candidates should enjoy working in a challenging environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to develop & complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts technology at the heart of everything it does. Candidates with 1-3 Years of experience in the same field will be considered.
What are we looking for?
- Engineers, Graduates / Post Graduates with 1-3 years of experience
- Experience in Java programming (Android) SDK & Kotlin
- Knowledge of SQLite database, XML parsing, SOAP / REST API
- Knowledge on Android development in Linux environment is added advantage
- Working knowledge in Eclipse / Android Studio Manager
- Good concept of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) and design principles
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to learn new versions of Android SDKs.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements & to prepare detailed technical design along with the Project Leader.
- Preparation of external documentation such as Requirement Specification, User Manual, System Manual, Technical documentation
- Developing the internal documentation such as Project Plan, Database design, Functional design
- Coordination with other teams such as Design & QA team for project completion / fulfilment.