We are looking for a candidate with 2 to 4 years of experience with thorough knowledge in Digital Marketing, primarily be focusing on campaign strategy and organizing/managing our client’s.
What are we looking for?
- Self-motivated and goal oriented and excellent communication skills (Oral & Written)
- Demonstrable experience on leading and managing SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM & ORM best practices
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to work with all levels within the team and across the organization
- You will need to be an expert at Google Analytics.
- Analysis of Google analytics data and preparation and presentation of detailed periodic reports will be required.
- Launch Google ad campaigns, manage them and test A/B campaigns will be part of the job.
- Knowledge in keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations, Research and analyse competitors.
- Good Technical SEO and On Page SEO Skills and to develop / implement link building strategy,
- Work with the client’s development team to ensure SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM & ORM best practices are properly implemented.
- Participate in marketing planning, budgeting, and product development discussions and contribute insights
- Develop multi-channel and multi format content for ads, landing pages, social promotion, press releases etc.
- Complete ownership for end-to-end digital marketing programs and campaigns
- Proven track record for delivering consistent traffic growth on Campaigns