We are looking for talented, highly motivated & 4+ years of experienced candidate for building and improving the management and monitoring of Infrastructure Management Services. Sharp analysis, monitoring and assist in troubleshooting problems on the server and network are required. Self-sufficient learning who has an interest in the Server / Cloud space that can provide pro-active insight to other issues. Effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. Candidates with experience on AWS will be an added advantage. Certifications are an added advantage.
What are we looking for?
- Server management skills
- Windows & Linux Server Management
- Cloud Server Administration
- Network Monitoring & management
- Database management
- Information Security practices
- Manage different IT Infrastructure needs
- High analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Participate in building and improving the current monitoring of our client’s infrastructure needs
- Monitor Mission critical servers and network stability
- Review, develop and improve on our current monitoring standards.
- Assist in troubleshooting problems with our monitoring applications & servers
- Commitment and attitude to deliver high quality solution (holistic) support
- Scheduling upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems, internally
- Planning, developing and implementing the internal ICT budget and obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness
- Securing data from internal and external attack