Position Title: Senior Executive Business development (Inside Sales)
Reports to: Manager Sales & Head-Biz Dev.
Performance Reviews: Annually / Quarterly
Type of Position: Full-time
Experience Needed: 2-3Yr’s
Strategic Importance of this Role to the Company
The Business Development Executive role is extremely important and pivotal to the growth of the company. This position is responsible for lead generation as well as the sales conversion and repeat business for all customers and clients. This position is responsible for improving marketing efficiency (cost of acquisition) continual improvement in sales conversion rates and exceptional customer service keeping our customers and clients up to date on current technology factors that drive business.
My duties and responsibilities in this position are
1. Business Development:
- To make 20 effective calls to prospects to generate 2-3 Hot / Warm Leads daily.
- To do data base harvesting for daily basis for target industry cold callings.
- Intro mails to be sent to all the leads generated.
- Use LinkedIn to give 50 connections to prospects to generate leads.
- Update CRM with prospecting updates, pipeline and sales forecast updates
- Send at least 5-10 follow-up engagement emails daily to existing prospect base
- Booking 5 prospective appointments with the prospects for presales / exploratory calls
- Book 1 prospective appointment with a sales partner in the target region
- Update Sales Projections for weekly Pipeline meeting with management team
- Lead discussion of current Pipeline opportunities and next steps in sales meeting.
- Meeting Vertical Leads to discuss on the status of invoicing—follow-up on your open accounts.
- Preparation for weekly meeting with the management
- To attend marketing & sales meetings to brainstorm on new or existing sales strategies.
- Close 2 – 3 new clients from your pipeline
- Close 1 new sales partner from your pipeline
- Preparing for monthly meeting with Management Team
- Use our referral program to receive 2 qualified referrals per month
- Attend a webinar or training event to gain/sharpen skills
2. Provide WOW! Customer Service:
- Follow-ups on open proposals to prospects and existing clients.
- To be proactive in adding value to prospects to ensure current brand positioning as a Dependable IT Partner
- Schedule face to face meetings/conference calls with potential new clients
- Ensure outbound telemarketing as per script
- Understanding pain points of the prospects & mapping to our services / solutions
- Targeting for 1 New customer testimonial per month.
3. Learning Program:
- Bi monthly / quarterly learning program is organized / offered (such as webinars, Learning sessions, Storytelling)
- 4Q Conversations
- Story Telling techniques
- To learn new methodologies and to adapt with the current market condition & to improve professional growth opportunities.
4. Lag Measures-Key Performance Indicators (Get This):
Sales Per Month: USD 4250 per month (stretch target) | USD 3500 per month (Normal target)